Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Happy Couple and My fun site :).


My Fiance and I are soon to be married December 10th 2011. We are happily engaged and will be looking for houses soon. We are very excited and those of you who are friends welcome and those of you who want to see photos stay tuned for further information.


I am possibly going to start a new blog about weddings, home, and possibly a bit of everything else in between. This will be my play site, were I like to do a bit of wrting and playing around figuring out how to make a professional site such as my sister Jessica. For those of you who do read, thank you and hope you enjoy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of my Favorite Videos

This video is a view of the Roaring 1920's Jazz Age. One of my favorite decades. It was a time for change in the young society. In with the new and out with the old. Young woman were known as partiers as well as being classy. They loved style and music and many woman were becoming noticed into high society during this age of time.

Followers

About Me

My photo
-God -Family -Friends -Adventurous -fun loving -friendly -easy going