Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Documents


My Dearest Someone;
I see stars in your eyes:
The light that shines into mine;
A divine hope that lasts for eternity;
A dream I once asked God to see.
I remember it well, though I didn’t write it down.
Only to question my own dream as if it were real.
I was young then, not but 13 years of age;
And yet I come to find… it wasn’t a dream, it was you all along.
You found me hidden amongst the world.
Oceans in between us,
A distance we wait, we grow from each other day by day;
Through our only communications;
We learn new things from each other and grow.
We have our moments, heart aches, and mess ups, but we only grow stronger;
We make ourselves better spiritually and whole.
Your heart is the closest to mine that I never knew existed.
You shot across my sky of nothingness and gave me reason beyond belief.
You took me by surprise, you took my breath away, you made me believe in love that I new existed, but didn’t think it was real.
It was only real through God,
But now I know you are real.
Everyone seemed so fake now- a- days.
Families divorcing, hope seemed to be fading, friends were gone;
Many couldn’t be trusted, but I managed to stay nice, even through disappointments and I stayed true.
I stayed strong through God.
He is my love and he promises me something worth value to my heart:
The same he promises you.
These are the sacred promises he rewards:
Faith, hope, peace, and happiness, but the greatest of these is love.
All of these will last for eternity through him.
And then we will be happy, we will be free, we will climb that mountain, we will dance together, we will have each other, we will hold each other.
We will have peace in our hearts, and put the past to rest.
Let the rain come and wash it all away…give us peace, let the sun shine to bring us hope, let the rainbow show and give us happiness, let the clouds open up as we look to heaven as we are blessed with eternal love.
I love you 
You are my one and only; my heart is yours.

2 comments:

One of my Favorite Videos

This video is a view of the Roaring 1920's Jazz Age. One of my favorite decades. It was a time for change in the young society. In with the new and out with the old. Young woman were known as partiers as well as being classy. They loved style and music and many woman were becoming noticed into high society during this age of time.

Followers

About Me

My photo
-God -Family -Friends -Adventurous -fun loving -friendly -easy going