Sunday, November 20, 2011

http://ruffledblog.com/diy-wedding-favor-wooden-coasters/

Here is the coaster site for the party favors. I apologize it was not pink ribbon. What they had done was much better, they had used twin and a favor tag with the words, "thank you" to all their guest. I know it is a home project that I will create; I only need the saw, tung oil and rag to accomplish this. You shouldn't need a big saw and it may take a bit of work. No worries and not a problem. :)

They are also known as a wedding website again for those of you who are interested in weddings this is another site to go check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of my Favorite Videos

This video is a view of the Roaring 1920's Jazz Age. One of my favorite decades. It was a time for change in the young society. In with the new and out with the old. Young woman were known as partiers as well as being classy. They loved style and music and many woman were becoming noticed into high society during this age of time.

Followers

About Me

My photo
-God -Family -Friends -Adventurous -fun loving -friendly -easy going