Monday, November 21, 2011

A Wrinkle in Time

Give it a couple of years and guaranteed my wall decorations will be full of family photos. Starting with our wedding. I hope to set them in nice frames and maybe be a bit creative with the order I put them as. I like the initials in the middle of the frame or at the beginning. S would be fantastic; I may even use the guest S that everyone signs at our wedding. The S will be a soft green color with pink pen. It would be a nice idea we could possibly try. Below are some photos of decoration ideas that I would like to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of my Favorite Videos

This video is a view of the Roaring 1920's Jazz Age. One of my favorite decades. It was a time for change in the young society. In with the new and out with the old. Young woman were known as partiers as well as being classy. They loved style and music and many woman were becoming noticed into high society during this age of time.

Followers

About Me

My photo
-God -Family -Friends -Adventurous -fun loving -friendly -easy going