Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bridesmaids!

Oh me! Oh my! Bridesmaids, are super picky about what they wear, I now understand why my sisters have both chose the traditional way of doing things having all the same dresses. However, myself I wanted a little something creative and different...at first we were looking for shades of blue, well living in New Zealand gives us limited supplies. What did we decide to do? A Mix-and-Match, we are hoping to have something of the same style, but with different colors a little something like the pic you see above will suffice. Wish us well, we hope it works! Here is an example
Of two of my bridesmaids, one dress is lemon while the other is navy and we have black lace ribbon to tie around it. So for the third dress we are assuming a dusty pink or another navy blue dress. (as shown in photo). We hope we will find one more soon that would suit the third bridesmaid. She is somewhat tall and she suits textured style. I have a few more ideas that will hopefully win her over. I want her to say yes to her dress so she can have it something she likes. Any open opinions I will be glad to here of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of my Favorite Videos

This video is a view of the Roaring 1920's Jazz Age. One of my favorite decades. It was a time for change in the young society. In with the new and out with the old. Young woman were known as partiers as well as being classy. They loved style and music and many woman were becoming noticed into high society during this age of time.

Followers

About Me

My photo
-God -Family -Friends -Adventurous -fun loving -friendly -easy going