Friday, September 25, 2009

"Right Here Waiting"

“Don’t be in a relationship if you don’t think you can handle it. I don’t want you to go through something you don’t think you are able to handle. I want you to be ready for a relationship, ready to be committed. You need to do what you think is best for you and make efforts to be committed before making hurtful decisions entering in a relationship. Don’t jump ahead of yourself; remember things take time. I will never leave you, I am always here…”
Right Here Waiting
I can only wait for so long, there will come a time, if I am still waiting, to move on with my life and pick up where I last started. If I wait while I am still young there is hope yet for a future family and a happy life. I don’t want to have to wait like rain in the drought, useless and disappointing. I want to wait for what will be worth my wildest dreams. To have a life that is full of adventure and excitement, simple yet rewarding. I want a life long partnership, a commitment; I want my partner to be the same way, committed just as I am, to love and be loved. That’s all I ever asked for was the commitment of love and the bond of friendship for eternity. Something I can have, something to keep with me always and not to be taken away. The day that you are ready for me is the day that I have been waiting for my whole life, quit and patiently. We will have a happy ending to this life and forever we will be happy together just living on love.

2 comments:

  1. But when the rain finally comes hope and joy drench the people of the earth. God's providence shines through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it does i wrote this one about a year ago

    ReplyDelete

One of my Favorite Videos

This video is a view of the Roaring 1920's Jazz Age. One of my favorite decades. It was a time for change in the young society. In with the new and out with the old. Young woman were known as partiers as well as being classy. They loved style and music and many woman were becoming noticed into high society during this age of time.

Followers

About Me

My photo
-God -Family -Friends -Adventurous -fun loving -friendly -easy going