Thursday, September 24, 2009

About Me

I currently live in small town Alabama and I am attending my second year of collage at Wallace State Community College. My current study is Basic/General Studies atm. Once I transfer, which will be pretty soon, I want to go to USA, "University of South Alabama" in Mobile. I hope to study and receive a bachelor's degree in Visual Arts. For those of you who do not know "Visual Arts" are art forms that focus on the creation of works which are primarily visual in nature, such as traditional plastic arts, drawing, painting, ...etc. I never usually blog, however, I do like writing stories, opinions, idea's, quotes, poems, and life experiences. I also like positive feedback from anyone who would like to give me idea's, opinions, etc.... I will be posting some of my current activites from time to time and I even have some past writings, and drawings that I will post soon. I hope to hear from anyone and that you will give me your opinons and thoughts. Thank you. Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of my Favorite Videos

This video is a view of the Roaring 1920's Jazz Age. One of my favorite decades. It was a time for change in the young society. In with the new and out with the old. Young woman were known as partiers as well as being classy. They loved style and music and many woman were becoming noticed into high society during this age of time.

Followers

About Me

My photo
-God -Family -Friends -Adventurous -fun loving -friendly -easy going